Your 2016 personalized tax info is now available.Secure Sign In Create an Account
Did You Know…
- You can sign in to Account Access to view and print your personal tax data.
- AES does not mail tax forms to all borrowers:
- Borrowers who paid $600 or more in interest or had $600 or more of their debt cancelled, and have signed up for Paperless Tax, will receive email notification that their tax information is available via Account Access starting in mid-January. Borrowers who have not signed up for Paperless Tax will receive tax information via U.S. Mail starting in late January.
- Borrowers who paid less than $600 in interest or had less than $600 of their debt cancelled must view their tax information online (and can print a copy).
- You can also get your 2016 tax information by calling 1-800-649-1147. You will need your account number to retrieve this information.
- AES cannot advise you on tax matters. If you have questions, contact a tax professional or the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or IRS.gov.
AES' EIN Number
American Education Services' Federal Identification Number, or EIN, is 231693362.