Did you know…
- 2014 tax information will be available in mid-January.
- AES does not mail tax forms to all borrowers:
- Borrowers who paid $600 or more in interest or had $600 or more of their debt cancelled, and have signed up for Paperless Tax, will receive email notification that their tax information is available via Account Access starting in mid-January. Borrowers who have not signed up for Paperless Tax will receive tax information via U.S. Mail starting in late January.
- Borrowers who paid less than $600 in interest or had less than $600 of their debt cancelled must view their tax information online (and can print a copy).
- AES cannot advise you on tax matters. If you have questions, contact a tax professional or the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov.
AES' EIN Number
American Education Services' Federal Identification Number, or EIN, is 231693362.