Plan for College
Ready for College?
Through EducationPlanner.org, we offer many tools and resources to help you and your family plan for higher education. We invite you to take advantage of our decades of expertise in guiding students and families through the process of planning for and finding funds for higher education.
This website allows you to:
- Prepare for college admissions tests, including the PSAT/NMSQT1 test, SAT2 test, and ACT3 test.
- Get tips on completing your college applications so you can make yours stronger.
- Search for a school or program that meets your educational needs.
- Make the most of campus visits.
- Explore the different ways to pay for school.
- Research and find grants and scholarships.
Not Ready for College?
If your child is in elementary or middle school and is just starting to think about "what to be when I grow up," we have a special set of information and activities just for you and your son or daughter. Help them get excited about learning and the future. Choose your age group:
- 1PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.
- 2SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
- 3ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.